This blog is coming about from support from a HeatherPride (check her out at viewfromtheshortbus). She is my support, and cheerleader for crazy things, but more importantly if she's going to do something crazy she likes to have a team to join her.
So here I am. This is just a first entry. Please don't judge.
Maybe this will lead to my creative outlet that I've been searching for, or maybe it will be a book, or it could possibly become a failed attempt to reach out with creativity and wit. Whatever happens to this blog I promise that I will try with all my heart to nurture it, and let it grow.
Things to know about me before you truly invest your time into this blog:
1) I have recently become Cali by way of Midwest. Saying "Hi" to people on the street is a regular activity for me.
2) My spelling is atrocious! (I don't even know if that is correct). And with that in mind my grammar is not perfect either.
3) Sometimes I spend a little more time worrying about other people than I do myself. (This becomes evident when I have knocked a couple back. The last time I got upset I was explaining to someone how a good friend of mine lost a scholarship, and they, the listening drunk friend, just did not care enough for me. Thus making me lose it just a little bit)
4) Family and friends are truly the most important things to me. If they are doing well I am nothing but extremely excited.
5) I get excited about EVERYTHING.
These are just tidbits into this bloggers life. Trying to establish a report out there. I will be back with more adventerous tales.
But for now, thanks for tuning in.